Monday, October 20, 2014

INK REVIEW: Diamine Flamingo Pink



Ink Brand: Diamine
Inks Color: "Flamingo Pink"
Color tones: Pink; soft pink; baby blanket pink
Pen Used: Lamy Safari neon yellow Fine point nib
Price: $12.95 for an 80ml bottle (.16 cents per ML)


 Beautiful Flamingo Coloring (wall.alphacoders.com)

It is hard to believe that I like a pink ink! I am more of the darker reds or navy blue/blue black color type of person. However, I stumbled across this ink and figured that I might as well give it a try. To my surprise, I like it.

  Disclaimer: I have attached a picture of a flamingo (left) to better show you the true color characters of this ink.










Information


The color that you see here is a tad bit brighter than what the actual color is...this seems to be a common problem among swabs that are "scanned" and uploaded online. The color is, in all actuality, a much softer pink (hence the name FLAMINGO pink - which attributes more to it's color).


This ink performs beautiful. It has just enough shading to make it stand out and be easily read. Although the color is not over bearing either (like some pinks that are out there).
Even after sitting for over a week, this ink flows smooth and starts up with no problems!

My Star Rating: 5 out of 5 stars


Other Similar Links

Sadly, there are NOT that many reviews out there on this ink... not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment