Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Preview of what's to come next...

Well, I was hoping to actually get to be able to do some reviews on some new ink samples I purchased. However, as the time is now in the wee early hours of the morning and my body calls me to rest...I must listen and call it a night... or morning, whichever you prefer.

The upcoming inks that I have reviews on are:
 
Diamine Ancient Copper
&
Noodler's Burma Road Brown.

I do realize that I have already done a review on Noodler's Burma Road Brown. However, it was not a great one, and I have some more pictures to add.

One day I will post a review on comparison of Diamine Ancient Copper and Noodler's Antietam (since they are very similar in color, although made by different companies).

For now, I leave you with a glimpse of what tomorrow's review will hold...

Diamine Ancient Copper

Noodler's Burma Road Brown

2 comments:

  1. I was just writing with a sample of the Ancient Copper this morning and I like it very much. Be waiting to hear how you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote with it in my journal last night. Actually I quiet like it! It is similar in color to the Noodler's Antietam, but a little darker in shading. I don't want to blow the whole "review" for ya LOL but I like it. Very nice ink. I had been waiting for at least a month to try it (went out of stock at Goulet's) and now I finally have it :)

      Delete