Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Special Letters - InCoWriMo (only 4 more days left!!)



Conklin Stylograph Mosiac Red/Brown 'M'. Fringe Alphabet Address Book. Country Stamps. A couple of letters.



What a month is has been! February has been an amazing month for us here!

It has been even more amazing as it is still (only a few days left!) International Correspondence Writing Month (InCoWriMo). I have sent off a decent amount of letters and cards, and have also been blessed to be on the receiving end as well! What a blessing it has been to open up the mailbox and find letters for you (other than bills and such!). It's an amazing feeling to get something that you know someone took the time to sit down and work on. A letter. Not just any plain ol' typed up thing. No. These are handwritten letters. Something even more special than your everyday e-mail. 

******************

With some new accessories for my camera on order, I am hoping to really get  back into my photography. Especially since spring is here. The first Robin of the season showed up today. Granted it gets in the low 20's and even the teens at night sometimes. The day time usually is in the mid to high 40's right now. No more snow, which means springtime flowers should be popping up here really soon! With some Macro lenses on the way (hoping they are the correct kind) I should be able to take some better photos of my pens, inks, and such for reviews!

*******************

There are some things that I will be looking forward to in the near future with this blog! I will be re-vamping some stuff, doing a giveaway (s), and changing/adding some more things. So keep a look out for some new things coming up! I hope everyone is having a wonderful February and keep your pen to the paper! Take care.


1 comment:

  1. My goodness! Did you get out letters every day? If you got half the days I would say kudos!!
    Looking forward to seeing pics and what you do with your blog. I haven't changed the look of my blog since I started it in 2006--ROFL! Have a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete