Pen: Lamy Vista Extra-Fine point nib
While some changes are in the works for a better "Mircro" lens for the camera and some higher quality ink review paper, basic copy paper will have to do for now.
Diamine Graphite is a beautiful, beautiful ink! Even from my extra fine Lamy Vista, this ink flows beautifully, almost too wet for my taste. It throws more of a Fine-Medium line while writing.
So let me list off the pro's and con's.
- Gorgeous shading
- Flows pretty wet and almost buttery smooth!
- Can be used in a professional setting
- Has a hint of dark green in it.
- Not horrible expensive (Can be ordered at Goulet Pen Co. for $12.95 for 80ml)
- Minimal to no feedback in the pen I used.
- Tends to bleed through much easier, especially if left in one area too long.
- Feathering at times (again depends on the paper you use, but copy paper it feathers BAD)
- Some nib creepage.