Pen: Lamy Al-Star Fine Point
This is another beautiful "Wet" ink made by Diamine. Very, very dark tones. Pretty boring as far as color goes. I would say that I see a tad bit of dark purple in there. Definitely an ink that can be used in the office. While this ink is probably not as wet as some of the Noodler inks that I have sampled, it is a pretty wet ink for Diamine.
- Writes smooth; wet
- Can be used in an office/professional business setting
- Adds just a hint of character to those office papers.
- Affordable for what you are getting (Can be purchased at Goulet Pen Co. for $12.95)
- Pretty boring color
- Not quiet as dark as a black, but it is up there.
- Can bleed through depending on the paper you use.