Thursday, April 10, 2014

Journey Down a Dirt Road

Laclede, ID, USA
For those of you who know me, you know that I love taking photos of old barns or country scenes. Nature is one of the most calming things for me. I especially love photographing it. Especially when there is a scene like the one above. Beautiful blue skies, warm day, the sun was out and I decided to take a detour on our way home. It was a nice drive.

I have been chomping at the bit lately for a few things...to get out and take some more photos (get my camera back up and running) and for a new journal or two. I have been reading reviews on different journals and new journal companies/makers. Papernotes (different than Paperblanks) is something I want to try. And for the price, they are pretty affordable. I need something fountain pen friendly, and that has small enough line spacing. I have a few, like Piccadilly, that I like. However, their paper is not always fountain pen friendly.

I am looking forward to adding some more items to my "Wishlist" page and deleting some items that I already have (hehehe). In the meantime I figured I would share some pictures that have been taken in the past week.

How can you ignore a face this cute?! - Abba Zabba

That is a lot of white!! Bits and Ice. Yes, the one towards the back eats
with his butt in the air sometimes...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment