Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What's to come!

Photo taken by: Your very own blog author, Ashley!

Fall is nearly here! The leaves are starting to change and the temperature starting to drop! It is starting to get chilly up here in Idaho. Break out the wood stove and the hot cocoa...because winter is right around the corner!

I apologize in the time gap between reviews. I have a list of ink that I need to do some reviews on (including some pens and paper as well). However, when you have two kids and a job, it gets very difficult to keep up on such things. Fear not, though, I will have some reviews coming up in the very near future. Here is what you can expect:

  • Pen Review: Pilot Vanishing Point 18K gold 'M' point nib
  • Ink Review: De Atramentis Orchids (scented)
  • Ink Review: De Atramentis Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle
  • Ink Review: Pelikan Edelstein Jade
  • Pen Review: Lamy Studio Brushed Stainless Steel 'F' point
and much, much more!

I am also looking into doing some posts about the fall season and writing letters. I have been writing letters to my family recently, and since the holidays are right around the corner, it will be time to send out those Christmas Cards to friends and family and let everyone know how us and the kids are doing. I will also be doing a link post (where I share links to posts that I have read and enjoy) once a week.

Have a wonderful and beautiful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment