Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Photography Obsession: Getting back in the swing of things.

They say beautify is in the eye of the beholder. There is a lot of truth to that statement, especially when you are a photographer. I have been into photography as a side hobby for about 3 or so years now. However, as my life got busier, my time became more limited. Setting aside time to just drive around and take photos became difficult to do. Only recently have I been able to get back into my photography hobby again. As much as a I thoroughly enjoy Fountain pens and writing/journaling, I also really enjoy photography. While I am still pretty new and have a lot to learn, I am pleased with where I have come since I first started.

So, my friends, here are some photos I have taken in 2019.

Disclaimer: Please do not take any of these photos or distribute them without permission first. 


A beautiful long hair German Shepherd female. Photographing this dog was so much fun!



A senior Shitzu male. At least he was fairly photogenic.



The sun shining on the snow frosted mountains that hoover above Lake Ponderay as a storm approached in the background.. North Idaho, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment